Want to keep your jewelry lookin' like new? Here are a few quick tips!
- Avoid wearing jewelry immediately after applying creams, moisturizers, or cleansers.
- Avoid spraying perfume directly onto jewelry.
- Keep jewelry away from harsh chemicals.
- Avoid getting jewelry wet. A few rain drops? Nbd. But frequently submerging your jewelry in water- while showering or washing hands- can dull the finish. If jewelry gets wet, immediately pat dry with a clean, dry cloth.
- Store jewelry in a cool, dry place.
Want more jewelry care tips? Check out our full jewelry care page.